POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pools WIP [100K] : Pools WIP [100K] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Pools WIP [100K]
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 31 Aug 2004 10:44:50
Message: <41348ee2@news.povray.org>
Seems like summer is already leaving here, so this could be your last
chance! Refreshing pool in beautiful environment, only 999$ (including
ladder). And if you order right now, you'll even get a nice ball for free!

Took me some time to generate random hole-free polygons, and I'm still
not sure what to make of this image, so I'm open to any ideas :)

Florian
(who thinks this summer was really a bit too short)
--
MS Church - now including "Plug and Pray"
[------------ http://www.torfbold.com - POV-Ray gallery ------------]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pools2_ng.jpg' (100 KB)